Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh yeahhh I have a blog. Oops

Wow so much has gone on since I last blogged! So let me recap for ya! Okay first off- my best friend since childhood, Carly Henderson, got married to a wonderful man named Eric Beckham on June 25th! I had the privilege of being the maid of honor and it was a beautiful wedding! I am so happy for her and couldn't have picked a better man for her to spend the rest of her life with! Isnt she just the perfect bride?!



So many of you might or might not know that me and Tyler are building a home in McKinney! We are super excited and have been taking pictures of the progress as it goes along bc eventually I would love to make a scrapbook of "our first home". I have never attempted at scrap booking so I figured id start small! 

Yesterday we were beyond excited to see that they had poured our foundation! I have never before been so pumped to see a slab of concrete!! Here are a few pictures of the process so far! 


{On the day we signed our papers and the lot was officially sold!}

{We had so much fun picking out everything!}

{First day that they broke ground!!} 




{The day they put the plumbing in!}


{And finally yesterday they poured the foundation! YAY! Look at that pretty drive up!}

On Friday they are suppose to have the framing done and next week the roof goes up! Me and Ty feel extremely blessed that we are able to build our first home! God has been good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment