Thursday, March 17, 2011

Confidence is Captivating.

So here are a couple of designs that I have done over the past couple of days....Im thinking of starting an Etsy site and selling my prints?? But im not 100% sure of that yet! I just find so much joy in taking inspirational quotes or verses and making them into art with typography! 



{I cant remember if ive ever posted my business cards I designed awhile back but here they are!}



{This is one of my favorite quotes by Nina Garcia! I actually was introduced to it by my friend Amy!}


{Sometimes us girls just need a good reminder that we are made PERFECTLY in Gods image..}

1 comment:

  1. I am looooooooovin' that last one (that's actually pronounced luh-huh-huvin)!!! I need it blown up on a canvas please! and thank you! :)

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete