Friday, April 1, 2011

A to Z.

I got this off Amys blog who got it off Katis blog so join in on the fun and write me a comment so I can read yours too!! Happy Friday everybody! :) 

A. Age: 22...Turning 23 in 4 days! I like cash and gift cards. :) 

B. Bed: I have a queen size bed and I absolutely LOVE it. If somebody told me I had to stay in my bed for a month straight- I could do it. For reals. 

C. Chore you dislike: Um all of them? Ha no I guess folding clothes. I don't mind putting them in the washer and dryer but having to stand there and fold them is something I would rather not do. The only down side is that if I don't fold them right away im stuck with wrinkly clothes. No bueno. 

D. Dogs: I have a weenie dog named Chloe and we have a love/hate relationship. I love her most of the time and but more times then not, she forgets who I am and will try and bite my face off. Good thing she has her cute moments. In the future I would love to have a Lab named Sadie Lynne (not like ive thought about it or obsessed over it or anything.) 

E. Essential start to each day: I've gotten in this horrible habit of checking twitter and Facebook after my alarm goes off on my phone because the glow of the screen in my face tends to wake me up faster. It works people. Try it.

F. Favorite color: Purple. It looks good on me. I look good in it. Thats it really. 

G. Gold or silver: I wear gold when it matches my outfit otherwise im a silver kinda girl. 

H. Height: 5'7...ish? I have no idea. 

I. Instrument you play(ed): Well I once tried to play the guitar but was told to stick to singing - So needless to say, I did.

J. Job title: Graphic Designer/ Marking Assistant 

K. Kids: None...Lets just try to get to the wedding people. Aaaaa thank you. 

L. Live for ______: The next meal. And you know you do too. 

M. Most embarrassing moment: At my very first pageant I walked straight into a huge amp that was hidden in the curtains while walking off stage and fell on my face in a Vera Wang dress....not once....but twice. I could only go up from that moment on. 

N. Nickname: Skeeter (high school nickname), Sass, Sis, B, or Beth and Brittany to half the people at my work. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: I've never stayed over night thankfully, but I did make a few trips to the ER with my roomie in college. haha. 

P. Pet Peeves: People who blow their nose in public. Who wants to hear snot being shot out from somebody else's nose?? Please go into the restroom or away from me to do that business. 

Q. Quote from a movie: I am the worlds worst at remembering movie quotes. I could go see a movie and 5 minutes after its over, forget the entire plot. BUT I guess if I had to choose I would say any Forest Gump quote and only if Samantha George said it. "I WAS RUNNIN!!"

S. Siblings: My little but not so little brother, Brandon. He's a sophomore at OBU and a Beta and probably the best looking one they've got. 

T. Time you wake up: I set my alarm for 6:30AM and actually listen to it around 6:45. 

U. University attended: Ouachita Baptist University where I was an EEE. PC 07 what what?!

V. Vegetables: I didn't start liking vegetables until I was forces to for pageant dieting. Im a fan of grilled squash and zucchini. Yum.

W. What makes you run late: Going to Starbucks.....everyday. 

X. X-rays you've had: Never have had an xray before because for me... safety never takes a day off. 

Y. Yummy food you make: Haha make??? Umm....I make good break off cookies and mean bowl of cereal. 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love love love the penguins and the ground hogs. 

1 comment:

  1. I did a post All About Me! Go check it out! I enjoyed reading all about you today! :D

    ReplyDelete