Monday, January 31, 2011

I look good in white.


I feel like everybody says this but...."I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!" 





This weekend two of my bridesmaids and best friends, Amy and Kate, came into town from Little Rock, Arkansas to help me finalize my decision on my wedding dress! I have been looking for a couple of weeks now but finally narrowed it down to ONE that I loved more then any that I tried on. 

You, along with a very curious fiancé of mine, might be curious to know what this dress looks like??? Well here are dresses that it just MIGHT look like... ;)



It could look like this.... 
(I mean I am a fan of things that sparkle..)


Orrrrr like this....
(Who doesn't like a dress that could also be used as a down comforter later??) 


Or maybe even like this....  
(The bigger the shoulders the smaller the hips is what I always say!) 


Or could it even look like this?!
(I think putting a bird on my head would be a fabulous idea-Dont you?)






baha...Curious yet? :)





2 comments:

  1. hahaha!! cute post... and i am very curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I would go for the last one from Sex and the City! lol Congrats on finding a DRESS!

    ReplyDelete